With new twist-lock design for easy operation
The FEISOL CT-3441SB30 Rapid continues our reputation for superior-design lightweight traveler tripods. The CT-3441SB30 achieves a maximum height of 183 cm (72.05 inches), but easily folds to a length of 43 cm (16.90 inches) thanks to an innovation in design that allows the legs to flip up 180 degrees over the 2-section telescopic center column.
Included with the CT-3441SB30 is FEISOL's premium CB-30D ball head, featuring a separately controlled panning function. The CB-30D also features FEISOL's QP-144750 Quick Release Plate, allowing for speedy camera attachment or removal. With these added features, the CT-3441SB30 still weighs only 3.20 pounds (1.45 kg) including center column and ball head.
The CT-3441SB30 also offers a unique innovation in its twist-lock function, featuring a larger design that makes twisting and locking on much easier to accomplish.
Features of the FEISOL CT-3441SB30 include
- Constructed of top quality carbon fiber and high grade, CNC-milled 6061 T6 solid block aluminum
- FEISOL's new Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
- Reverse-folding legs which flip up 180 degrees over the ball head for maximum compactness
- A maximum operating height of 72.05 inches (183 cm) including ball head, while folding down to a length of just 16.93 inches (43 cm).
- Base diameter of 2 inches (50 mm)
- A surprisingly durable but lightweight frame that weighs just 3.20 pounds (1.45 kg), with our CB-30D ball head and center column attached
- Maximum 1.1 inch (2.8 cm) leg tubes, with aluminum alloy screws on the leg joints for lightweight operation (do not overtighten)
- The CT-3441SB30 can be used with two different spikes to suit a variety of terrains encountered in the field, giving it a uniquely solid feel
- An attractive tripod bag is included
The FEISOL CT-3441SB30 is an excellent traveler tripod for the professional or serious amateur seeking superior quality and ease of operation in a compact and lightweight design.
||Tripods and Monopods featuring this symbol are suited for use in saltwater environments. FEISOL Tripods and Monopods are crafted of superb Carbon and Aluminum, earning them a solid reputation for superior performance in punishing saltwater. This feature is available on all FEISOL Tripods and Monopods. Benefits include:|
|► Exceptional Longevity
► Extreme Resistance to Corrosion
► Perfect Companion for Water-Resistant Cameras
► Also Suitable for Snow and Ice
► Requisite for Bird, Nature, and Surf Photography
|180 Degree Flip-Legs
||Tripods featuring this symbol can be reverse-folded over FEISOL ball heads, making them extremely compact for transport and storage without having to remove the ball head. This feature is available on all Traveler and Tournament class FEISOL Tripods. Benefits include:|
|► Fits in Carry-on or Backpack
► Problems with Airline Carry-on Regulations are eliminated
► Takes up Minimal Storage-Space between Shootings
► Ideal for Travel and Hiking
||Tripods and Monopods featuring this symbol are equipped with FEISOL's Rapid System which prevents leg sections from rotating while the Tripod/Monopod is being set up. This feature is available on all FEISOL Rapid Tripods and Monopods. Benefits of this innovative technology include:|
|► Ultra Fast and Effortless Setup and Breakdown
► One-Handed Adjustments can be made
► No more Strain in Tightening and Loosening Knobs
► Highly Recommended for Settings requiring frequent Pod Adjustments or Moves
|Folded Length||0.43m / 16.93 in|
|Maximum Extended Height||1.83m / 72.05 in|
|Maximum Height||1.33m / 52.36 in|
|Maximum Load Capacity||20.00 kg / 44.00 lb|
|Minimum Height||0.42m / 16.54 in|
|Weight||1.45 kg / 3.20 lb|