The FEISOL Video Head for DSLR
With DLSR Cameras, Mirrorless Cameras, and lighter Video Cameras in mind, we are now introducing our brand new video head VH-40 to our product line. It features fluid-like motion without the drawbacks of Fluid Damped Heads. Carrying on the FEISOL tradition of innovation and uncompromising lightweight quality, all metal parts of this video head have been CNC precision-milled and manufactured to our exacting standards. All screws are made of stainless steel to ensure long lasting performance and satisfaction.
A quick release clamp QRC-50 is integrated into the VH-40 head (one 50mm QP-144750 plate is included), assuring a precise fit of all FEISOL quick release plates (as well as plates of many other makes).
Other features of the VH-40 Video Head include
- Can be used with conventional tripods, no pan needed
- A convenient handle for effortless movement can be installed for right- and left-handed operation
- An integrated Panning Base for panoramic shots
- A quick-scan visual Bubble-Leveling device
- Weighs only 1.30 lb (590g)
- Has a Load Capacity of 12.00 lb (5kg)
|Maximum Height||0.10m / 3.94 in|
|Maximum Load Capacity||5.00 kg / 12.00 lb|
|Weight||0.59 kg / 1.30 lb|